What Is 'Dry Drowning'? 4-year-old Girl Hospitalized After Playing With Pool Noodle
A mother in Florida has warned fellow parents about the dangers of so-called “dry drowning,” following an incident in which her 4-year-old daughter was hospitalized after swallowing pool water. Elianna Grace was blowing water out of a pool noodle toy …
Health Highlights: April 25, 2018
She read about a 4-year-old's mysterious death. A year later, it saved her own daughter's life.
Family warns of "dry drowning" after 4-year-old nearly dies from swallowing pool water