Guest Editorial: Alvin Barksdale, It’s time to quit kidding ourselves about Texas’ power grid failure; it’s all about money

Alvin Barksdale, Jr., Guest Editorialist to The Golden Hammer The colossal failure of the Texas power grid is not a “green power failure, as wind power only accounts for about ten percent (10%) of the State’s power. The remaining ninety percent (90%) of Texas’ power comes from natural gas and coal. Natural gas and coal are […]