The Golden Hammer Staff Reports
Washington, D.C., May 13 – Over 125 retired generals and officers, referring to themselves as “Flag Officers 4 America,” issued an open letter, which (1) raises several issues of deep peril for the United States, (2) questions the official results of the 2020 Presidential Election, and (3) call into question the mental health of President Joe Biden. Of particular note among the letter’s signatories is retired Vice Admiral John Poindexter, who served as the United States National Security Advisor and the Special Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs in the administration of President Ronald Reagan.
The letter begins, “Our Nation is in deep peril. We are in a fight for our survival as a Constitutional Republic like no other time since our founding in 1776. The conflict is between supporters of Socialism and Marxism vs. supporters of Constitutional freedom and liberty.”
The letter lists eight specific perils, which the United States and Americans now face:
- Open borders, with human trafficking, disease transmission, and illegal immigration as the result.
- China’s threat of world domination.
- Censorship and distortion of Free Speech by government, private entities, and the media.
- Affirming the flawed Iran Nuclear Deal.
- Terminating the Keystone Pipeline and America’s recently regained energy independence in the guise of environmentalism.
- Using the United States Military as political pawns deployed around the United States Capitol and other political locations, along with “forcing politically…divisive critical race theory into the military.”
- Anarchy in American communities and threats to the rule of law.
- “The mental and physical condition” of President Joe Biden.
The letter noted that recent issues about nuclear code procedures “send a dangerous national security signal to nuclear armed adversaries, raising the question about who is in charge.”
The full letter follows.