Image: President Donald Trump!
The Golden Hammer Staff Reports
Washington, D.C., and the Nation, November 4 – In an affront to the liberal news media and pollsters, President Donald Trump appears to have won re-election in the November 3, 2020, General Election. His war against the Deep State, against forces tugging at core American values, and at foreign attempts to wrest control of the American economy away from Americans will continue for four more years!
President Trump’s real victory came in Pennsylvania and Michigan. Blue collar Americans stood up for American values, despite their tradition of supporting the Democratic Party. The reality is that the Democratic Party must face existential questions concerning its failure to provide long-term workable solutions rather than merely throwing vast sums of money at federal spending programs.
At 2:07 a.m., Eastern Time, President Trump made this statement from the White House:
“I want to thank the American people for their tremendous support. Millions and millions of people voted for us today. A very sad group of people is trying to disenfranchise that group of people and we won’t stand for it. We will not stand for it…We were getting ready for a big celebration. We were winning everything, and, all of a sudden, it was just called off. The results tonight have been phenomenal…We were all set to get outside and celebrate something that was so beautiful and so good, such a vote, such a success. The citizens of this country have come out in record numbers. This is a record. There’s never been anything like it to support our incredible movement. We won in states that we weren’t expected to win. Florida, we didn’t win it; we won it by a lot…This is a fraud on the American public. This is an embarrassment to our country. We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election…So our goal now is to ensure the integrity for the good of this Nation. This is a very big moment. This is a major fraud on our Nation. We want the law to be used in a proper manner, so we’ll be going to the U.S. Supreme Court. We want all voting to stop. We don’t want them to find any ballots at 4 o’clock in the morning and add them to the list…It’s a very sad moment. To me, it’s a very sad moment. We will win this. As far as I’m concerned, we already have won it. I just want to thank you. I want to thank all of our support. I want to thank all of the people that worked with us.”
Eight states have not officially finished counting their votes, but President Trump appears to have won sufficient Electoral Votes in those jurisdictions to have garnered 283 Electoral Votes to former Vice President Joe Biden’s 255 Electoral Votes. The eight states where counting has not yet finished are:
- Alaska with 3 Electoral Votes. President Trump has 61.4% of the counted votes, but the state has only counted 36% of the total ballots. TRUMP 3.
- Georgia with 16 Electoral Votes. President Trump has 50.5% of the counted votes, but the state has only counted 92% of the total ballots. TRUMP 16.
- Michigan with 16 Electoral Votes. President Trump has 51.3% of the counted votes, but the state has only counted 81% of the total ballots. TRUMP 16.
- Nevada with 6 Electoral Votes. Former Vice President Biden has more of the counted votes than President Trump but the state has only counted 86% of the total ballots with less than a 9,000 vote margin between the two candidates.
- North Carolina with 15 Electoral Votes. President Trump has 50.1% of the counted votes, but the state has only counted 95% of the total ballots. TRUMP 15.
- Pennsylvania with 20 Electoral Votes. President Trump has 55.1% of the counted votes, but the state has only counted 75% of the total ballots. TRUMP 20.
- Wisconsin with 10 Electoral Votes. Former Vice President Biden has more of the counted votes than President Trump but the state has only counted 89% of the total ballots with less than a 10,000 vote margin between the two candidates.
Western Pennsylvania voters came out to support President Trump heavily, which such support tipped this close election in favor of the President’s re-election.
The Golden Hammer accurately predicted the importance of western Pennsylvania to this election and predicted 47 out of 50 states correctly. Contrary to this newspaper’s prediction, Arizona went for Biden, Michigan went for President Trump, and Pennsylvania went for President Trump.
United States Senate
Republicans seem to have retained their majority control of the United States Senate. The only seats which flipped were in Alabama, Colorado, and Arizona. Alabama’s Doug Jones lost to Republican challenger Tommy Tuberville. Arizona’s Martha McSally lost to Democratic challenger Mark Kelly. In Colorado, John Hickenlooper defeated Republican incumbent Cory Gardner. None of those elections were particularly close. Although there will be a runoff in the Georgia special Senate race, the Republican tally in the Senate will likely remain 52 Republicans to 48 Democrats.
United States House of Representatives
In the United States House of Representatives, Republicans made a +4 net gain. Republicans gained six seats, while Democrats gained two seats. The tally in the United States House will likely be 228 Democrats to 207 Republicans.