Eric Yollick, The Golden Hammer
I’m sick and tired of all of the violations of the Eleventh Commandment, “You Shall Not Speak Evil of Fellow Republicans.” The Republican Party is the political party that stands for the “rule of law.” We follow the rules; we don’t break them for political expediency.
In recent days, I’ve heard criticism of Wally Wilkerson, the elected Montgomery County Republican Party Chairman, because he: (1) openly supported Jackie Waters in the Republican Primary Election against Steve Toth for State Representative, District 15, and, in his position as an officer of the Associated Republicans of Texas, arranged for Waters to receive $130,000 in campaign funds during the Primary Election, but now Waters is openly campaigning for the entire democrat slate of candidates in Montgomery County, and (2) as an officer of Associated Republicans of Texas, Wilkerson is fighting for democrats to beat conservative Republican State Representative Matt Rinaldi and other conservatives who are running in the November 6 General Election.
How dare you criticize Wilkerson?! Who do you think you are?! As Charlie Parada has made clear, Wilkerson can do whatever he wants to do, because Wilkerson is the County Republican Chairman. How dare you even think that the State Republican Executive Committee voted 64 to 0, including Parada’s wife Judy who sits on the SREC and joined in that vote, to declare the Bylaws which the June 26, 2018, meeting of the Montgomery County Republican Party County Executive Committee (CEC) are valid? Wilkerson has made clear that he won’t follow those Bylaws. Therefore, those Bylaws cannot be valid!
How dare you?
Wally Wilkerson has:
- set aside the June 26 Bylaws;
- ignored the June 26 election of Party officers and just recently appointed his own County Party Treasurer Mark Turnbull and ignored the election of John Wertz by the entire CEC;
- paid his private secretary melinda fredricks $3,000 each month out of Republican Party funds, even though the CEC never authorized him to do so;
- paid several thousand dollars for rent and other overhead out of Republican Party funds, even though the CEC never authorized him to do so;
- chosen to conduct a “Montgomery County Republican Party” fundraiser on October 10 without any authority from the CEC or the County Party Steering Committee and plans to secrete the funds from that fundraiser for his private expenditures;
- ignored the Texas Election Code requirements to file the names of elected and appointed Precinct Chairs with the Texas Secretary of State and the County Elections Administrator;
- ignored the Republican Party of Texas Rules that required him to hold an organizational meeting of the CEC in June;
- ignored the Republican Party of Texas Rules that required him to follow the Republican Party Platform;
- ignored the old Bylaws of the Montgomery County Republican Party;
- ignored the new Bylaws of the Montgomery County Republican Party;
- ignored the rulings of the State Republican Executive Committee in a 64 to 0 vote;
- ignored the ruling of the State Republican Officials Committee which ordered him to turn over the financial accounts of the Republican Party to the elected County Party Treasurer; and
- openly worked with democrats to attack Republican candidates and Republican volunteers.
So, everyone, stop being so stupid.
What in the world would stop Wilkerson from overturning the Republican Primary Election as well?!
So, everyone, stop being so stupid!
As long as Wilkerson decides that he wants to do so, Wilkerson has every right to deem the entire slate of democrats the Republican Nominees.
Don’t you see? That’s why lame duck Montgomery County Judge Craig Doyal is openly campaigning for the democrat running to replace him. That’s why Precinct 4 County Commissioner-Elect James Metts is openly campaigning for the gay-rights activist running as the democrat for County Judge. Doyal and Metts are strong supporters of Wilkerson and work closely with him, as they have for many years. That’s why Wilkerson refuses to take any action to bring Doyal and Metts into the GOP fold. (Should we anticipate that Charlie Riley will be campaigning for the democrat for Precinct 2 County Commissioner in the near future?!)
Wilkerson’s candidate for State Representative is openly supporting the entire democrat slate.
What are you missing in your utter stupidity?!
Wilkerson has overturned the Republican Primary Election!
Wilkerson has clearly made the entire group of democrats the Republican Nominees!
That lady whom Jackie Waters supports IS the Republican Nominee for Precinct 3 Justice of the Peace, because Wilkerson has deemed her the Republican Nominee!!!
That lady running against Steve Toth IS the Republican Nominee for State Representative, because Wilkerson has deemed her the Republican Nominee!!!
So stop speaking anything against Wilkerson, Waters, the lady running against Matt Beasley, or the lady running against Steve Toth. The Eleventh Commandment requires, “”You Shall Not Speak Evil of Fellow Republicans.”
The Republican Party stands for the “rule of law.” Wally Wilkerson determines the “rule of law.” It’s your duty to follow it.
Get with the program.