Coroner: South Carolina teen died from drinking too much caffeine – USA TODAY


USA TODAY

Coroner: South Carolina teen died from drinking too much caffeine
USA TODAY
ANDERSON, S.C. — A 16-year-old Spring Hill High School student who collapsed in a classroom last month died from ingesting too much caffeine, the county coroner said Monday. The official cause of death for Davis Allen Cripe was a “caffeine-induced …
US teen died after drinking caffeine too quickly, coroner saysBBC News
Coroner says healthy teen died from caffeine overdoseCBS News
Teen killed by caffeine after drinking Mountain Dew, latte, energy drink in SCSyracuse.com
Fox News –Tribune-Review –Patch.com –WGNO
all 231 news articles »

Comments

comments

You must be logged in to post a comment Login