The Golden Hammer Staff Reports
The Woodlands, November 4 – Rashmi Gupta, the Woodlands Township Board candidate who has become well known for her disgraceful dirty tricks and for her terrible treatment of other individuals has continued her reign of terror as Election Day approaches.
In direct violation of the Rules and Policy of the Conroe Independent School District, which owns the property, Gupta has placed a 4 foot by 8 foot sign in the parking area of Barbara Bush Elementary School. Jennifer Puffer, the Receptionist at the Elementary School confirmed that CISD Rules prohibit the placement of political signs for Election Day prior to 7 p.m. on the evening before the election.
Gupta’s other dirty tricks include:
- Gupta stealthily covered up the Children’s Hope PAC’s political signs at the Early Voting location with her own signs;
- Gupta moved and destroyed many of the Children’s Hope PAC’s political signs;
- When a representative of Children’s Hope PAC responded by moving Gupta’s signs in order to allow both sides to get their message through, Gupta called the police and demanded that the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office arrest him; they refused, because it was obvious the Children’s Hope PAC representative was following the Texas Election Code by removing Gupta’s illegally-placed signs;
- After the PAC representative left to go back to his office, Gupta made up that he had called her a “Muslim” and a “terrorist” and claimed the police officers should arrest him for “hate speech” when she knew he had never used those terms to describe her and that he respected her Hindu religion enormously.
This newspaper confirmed that the Children’s Hope PAC, the pro-children advocacy group which opposes CISD’s $677.3 Million Bond, does not take any sort of position on whether Gupta is a “terrorist” or not, because they do not know. Gupta does not appear to be a Muslim, however, according to the Children’s Hope PAC.
Gupta, however, appears to have run afoul of the Texas Penal Code herself:
Texas Penal Code Sec. 37.08. FALSE REPORT TO PEACE OFFICER, FEDERAL SPECIAL INVESTIGATOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT EMPLOYEE, CORRECTIONS OFFICER, OR JAILER.(a) A person commits an offense if, with intent to deceive, he knowingly makes a false statement that is material to a criminal investigation and makes the statement to:
(1) a peace officer or federal special investigator conducting the investigation;
(2) any employee of a law enforcement agency that is authorized by the agency to conduct the investigation and that the actor knows is conducting the investigation; or
(3) a corrections officer or jailer.
(b) In this section, “law enforcement agency” has the meaning assigned by Article 59.01, Code of Criminal Procedure.
(c) An offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor.