Dallas, November 6 – Empower Texans, one of the leading grassroots conservative organization in Texas, announced its endorsements of candidates who appear on Montgomery County ballots in today’s General Election. Three local candidates received the endorsements of the highly-respected organization.
The three local candidates who received the Empower Texans endorsement who appear on Montgomery County ballots are:
- Mark Keough, Republican Nominee for Montgomery County Judge;
- Steve Toth, Republican Nominee for State Representative, District 15; and
- Kristin Bays, Republican Nominee for 284th District Court.
Empower Texans has also endorsed the following candidates running for statewide office, all of whom are incumbent Republicans (unless otherwise shown):
- United States Senator Ted Cruz;
- Governor Greg Abbott;
- Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick;
- Attorney General Ken Paxton;
- Texas Comptroller Glenn Hegar;
- Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller;
- Railroad Commissioner Christi Craddick;
- Justice Jimmy Blacklock, Supreme Court, Place 2;
- Justice John Devine, Supreme Court, Place 4;
- Justice Jeff Brown, Supreme Court, Place 6;
- Judge Michelle Slaughter, Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 8 (Republican Nominee running for open seat.)
Empower Texans did not endorse any United States Congressman running from Montgomery County.