Canberra, Australia, July 4 – The Australian Water Association has called for the submission of scholarly papers for the 2017 World Toilet Summit.The World Toilet Summit is a unique global platform bringing together sanitation stakeholders annually for cross-sector collaboration. The summit has travelled across the globe to India, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Russia, Indonesia and South Africa, and will this year make its way to Melbourne, Australia from November 20 to 21.
The Association is seeking abstracts on the following key themes:
• Movement to meet Sustainable Development Goal #6 on water and sanitation
• Sanitation and hygiene in crisis zones
• WASH and hygiene in schools
• Behavioural change
• Social enterprise solutions
• Collaborative approaches to sanitation solutions.
Local water issue leaders Duane Ham and Webb Melder could make meaningful contributions for this major toilet event.
Submissions close on Wednesday, 26 July 2017. For more detailed information on each of the key themes, please go to the AWA’s website or contact Kiri Goschnick at firstname.lastname@example.org.