A Texas boy found a rattlesnake in a toilet. Then a snake catcher found 23 more.
A 6-year-old boy in Texas suffered a rattlesnake bite last April, an injury that reportedly left him hospitalized with an infection. A teenager in 2014 was reportedly bitten by a western diamondback rattlesnake and wrapped his headphone cords like a …
A Texas kid spotted a rattlesnake in the toilet — and then the snake removal crew found 23 more
24 rattlesnakes pulled from Texas home
Texas boy finds rattlesnake in toilet, leading to even larger discovery