New Caney, December 6 – Rather than resigning from office as a result of the sexual harassment he committed, JP James Metts, a member of the corrupt Davenport Ring in Montgomery County, will announce on Saturday, December 9, 2017, at 10 a.m. that he’ll actually seek higher office by running against incumbent Precinct 4 County Commissioner Jim Clark.
Rather than showing repentance for his sexual harassment and wrongful termination of former County government employee Delonna Snow whom the U.S. EEOC found Metts had fired for refusing to accept his sexual advances, Metts will actually celebrate the sexual harassment with his announcement on December 9. Ironically, Metts’ announcement will occur at Sweetie Pie’s, the restaurant and flower shop Metts co-owns with his current girlfriend who is also a County government employee and direct-report to Metts inside the JP’s Office.
The County officials who will appear with Metts aren’t just condoning Metts’ sexual misconduct; they’re celebrating it!
Metts’ announcement of the individuals who will celebrate Metts’ history of sexual harassment by speaking at his event on Saturday, December 9, as the scofflaw proclaims he’ll seek higher office, includes:
- Precinct 3 Constable Ryan Gable of The Woodlands. Gable confirmed to The Golden Hammer that he received an invitation for the Metts event but didn’t know it was for Metts’ announcement of his candidacy running against Clark. “I had no idea I am supposed to speak at the event,” Gable told this newspaper during an interview last night. As for the Clark-Metts electoral contest for Precinct 4 County Commissioner, Gable added, “I’m going to stay neutral as Jim Clark is my friend and a strong supporter of the law enforcement community. I like Judge Metts as well.” Gable also has denied any ties to corrupt local political boss Marc Davenport.
- Embattled County Judge Craig Doyal. Doyal follows orders from Davenport, as this newspaper has reported on numerous occasions. Doyal fears Davenport, so he does what Davenport directs. Doyal follows Davenport’s directions with respect to County purchasing and information technology decisions. Doyal knows that he can count on Metts to vote for more government spending and establishment policies. Furthermore, Clark, a reformer, has openly opposed Doyal with respect to the Decimation of Hope Highway, the $73 million, 3.6 mile, Tx-249 Tollway. Clark has also agreed to testify truthfully against Doyal, Precinct 2 County Commissioner Charlie Riley, and Davenport in the Texas Open Meetings Act criminal case pending against them. It’s payback time for Doyal.
- Former Precinct 4 County Commissioner Ed Rinehart. Rinehart followed his directions from Davenport while he was in office. Rinehart had sexual relations with a number of County employees while he was a County official. Therefore, Rinehart is a natural celebrator of Metts.
- Former Sheriff Tommy Gage. Gage is not a member of the Davenport Ring. Nevertheless, Gage is on a bit of a different mission. His best friend is Riley. Gage and Riley are very upset that Clark would dare provide truthful testimony against Riley in the pending criminal case against Riley. It’s payback time for Gage. Sadly, appearing at an event celebrating sexual harassment seems beneath the dignity of the former Sheriff.
- Davenport Ring members Rand Henderson, Rowdy Hayden, and Wayne Mack, who seem to relish their support of Metts and his history of sexual harassment.
For those citizens who relish sexual harassment of government employees, the use of taxpayer funds to pay for sexual harassment settlements, and who wish to celebrate sexual misconduct, Sweetie Pie’s will most certainly be the place to be on Saturday morning.